Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 in 1



-------Bliss-------

During my free time I chose over class, I played a lot of guitar, and I really liked how you made those other images out of your pictures of your land. So I decided to try to make something somewhat similar and I ended up coming up with this picture. I think it was a pretty cool deal, some people can see the woman in it, and some others need to be shown it. But I do like it.

-------Project-------

Describe (or show) the project you want to deal with.























Discuss how you feel about the project you have chosen for this exercise.

  • I feel like I did a pretty awesome job on this project for how long I worked on it this was the first thing I ever made on photoshop for my friend that models, with zero experience, it wasn't bad.

Why did you create this project? (for class, for work, for fun, etc.)

  • Just to practice photoshop for fun.

What do you like about this project?

  • I think it's kind of a unique looking picture for how not skilled I was

What do you dislike about this project?

  • The way I put it together in photoshop

How have you changed since you created this project?

  • I have more knowledge of photoshop, and know better ways to do things.

How could you take a fresh approach to this project?

  • Just start over! I think I am going to.

What made you decide to choose this particular project to re-examine?

  • I just want to show myself how much I have improved in photoshop

I was going to redo it, but I no longer have the original photo, if need be I will do another same type of picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment