Tuesday, June 1, 2010

noitcerid suoenatnopS


Ghoti - made up for the purpose that the English language is too complex.

I was thinking about everyday distractions and one I came across today was a song about addition.

watch it it's very clever

It is a cartoon with a beaver singing about addition.. So I wanted to make up my own little cartoon character to demonstrate how confused he was about how the English language works.

There are always squirrels running around my apartment and I like them so I used a squirrel for my cartoon character. I want to be able to make little cartoons with flash or another program once I learn it, and I think it will be a lot of fun.

Squirrels aren't generally spellers, but mine is. I think he is an okay idea for a character, maybe he needs some clothes or some Kanye West sunglasses... who knows maybe I'll call him Steve.

I was looking through the Wikipedia link and was confused by even reading about the topic, so I decided to use a book with some confusing text in it... not beyond this world.

I enjoyed making my distraction into my project... because our distractions interest us. (for the most part)

No comments:

Post a Comment