Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What if?

  1. What if everyone lived the way the wanted to always?
  2. What if we didn't have to eat?
  3. What if I was president?
  4. What if I killed the president?
  5. What if someone killed me?
  6. What if I didn't love food so much?
  7. What if I was famous?
  8. What if I could help people financially?
  9. What if I was the one who cheated on someone?
  10. What if I let you know what I think of you... really
  11. What if I just went away?
  12. What if bailed on college?
  13. What if I owned a McDonald's?
  14. What if gas was free?
  15. What if all currency was digital?
  16. What if someone hacked that digital money system? ;)
  17. What if the pool was open right now?
  18. What if lockefield gardens didn't start charging effing $5 per parking pass?
  19. What if I could graduate college today?
  20. What if I won the lottery?
  21. What if I slapped someone I hated when I won the lottery?
  22. What if I successfully bribed the judge with my winnings?
  23. What if I never went to college?
  24. What if I worked at a factory?
  25. What if I met someone to date as honest as I am?
  26. What if I never get married?
  27. What if I never do anything great with life?
  28. What if I wasn't allergic to cats?
  29. What if I actually liked eating fruits and vegetables?
  30. What if stuck with basketball?
  31. What if Aaron White wasn't such a b.?
  32. What if I could flip a car?
  33. What if the cat never saw any evil?
  34. What if lolcats wasn't such a funny website?
  35. What if our apartment was actually clean?
  36. What if I had an awesome camera?
  37. What if penguins could fly?
  38. What if what if magic was real?
  39. What if candles never burnt?
  40. What if pigs did fly?
  41. What if some movies were real?
  42. What if I had a beer?
  43. What if YOU had a beer?
  44. What if everyone just got along?
  45. What if there wasn't religion?
  46. What if dragons were real?
  47. What if we didn't have air conditioning?
  48. What if we could teleport instead of travel? (kickass)
  49. What if there weren't diseases?
  50. What if we didn't exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment