Sunday, June 13, 2010

Revamped assignment

______________________________________________________________________


I wanted to do something that kicks ass.

I want to step outside the boundaries of this assignment and do something with photoshop that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I'm over doing assignments that want me to make rectangles different colors and opacities, time to turn on to what I really want to get into.

I know you said in the beginning of the year if that some people have done things like not done an entire assignment to get over a phobia. Well I guess this is me doing that, but not quite the same way. I want to start doing things that make me get better at what I want to do, and this is a pretty big step for me, and I think it looks pretty decent.


This is me as an Avatar character. I put a lot of time into doing this, and just trying to figure out what things I don't know in Photoshop do... I like the result, but I still wish I could do it cleaner. I know that does "art" in photoshop never knows when to stop themselves, so I tried to and I still just want to start from scratch to make it even better... Which I'm sure I will try in the near future.

I can't wait to master this stuff, I know it will take a long time.... but I want to know it all, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment